Bio-Matrix LLC (“Virtual Biowellness,” “we”, “us”, “our”) owns and operates the website at (the “Site”). Protecting your private information is our priority. Through the site, we operate various services that enable our visitors (“Client” “user” and “you”) primarily the Bio-Scan, health and nutritional remote and online consultations performed by the Counselor of Bio-Matrix LLC.
1. PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION WHEN YOU INTERACT WITH OUR SERVICES, YOU MAY CHOOSE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION TO US, KNOWING WE ARE NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, AND NOT A MEDICAL GROUP. Bio-Matrix and Virtual Biowellness is not a “covered entity” under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (“HIPAA”) Act of 1996. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your personal health information. We take steps to secure our electronic systems from unauthorized access, by ensuring our health forms are HIPAA compliant. We authorize access to your personal information by our employees and business associates only to the extent necessary to conduct our business of serving you. Please view section 5 below, for more details regarding the third party tool, JotForm used for the Health Questionnaire forms.
2. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION When you choose to book a service, we may use the below information to enable us to contract you about your service or upcoming appointment, or use your non-personal information in the future for communication purposes. In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Virtual Biowellness may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
Country of residence
State of residence
Virtual Biowellness may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
3. NEWSLETTER When you sign up for the email newsletter communication on the Site, we ask for your first name and email. You can cancel the email service at any time, by clicking on the prompt to “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email communications. You can also email us at to further opt out of any electronic communications.
4. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION Virtual Biowellness collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. Virtual Biowellness may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Virtual Biowellness and its affiliates.
5. SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES Virtual Biowellness does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Virtual Biowellness may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. Virtual Biowellness may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Virtual Biowellness, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Virtual Biowellness may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process or subpoenas served on Virtual Biowellness or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Virtual Biowellness; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Virtual Biowellness, or the public.
Third Party Tools:
6. TRACKING USER BEHAVIOR Virtual Biowellness may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Virtual Biowellness, in order to determine what Virtual Biowellness services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Virtual Biowellness to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
7. AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Virtual Biowellness. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Virtual Biowellness website.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Virtual Biowellness pages, or register with Virtual Biowellness site or services, a cookie helps Virtual Biowellness to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Virtual Biowellness website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Virtual Biowellness features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Virtual Biowellness services or websites you visit.
9. LINKS This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
10. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION Virtual Biowellness secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The Virtual Biowellness site use the SLL Protocol. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
11. CHILDREN UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE Virtual Biowellness does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. If you are under the age of eighteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. If treatment is for a minor child, then the Client confirms and acknowledges legal custody over health care decisions of the child. If you have any queries regarding services for a minor child, then please email us at .
12. E-MAIL COMMUNICATIONS From time to time, Virtual Biowellness may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Virtual Biowellness or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Virtual Biowellness, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of email communication, and filling in the form to opt out of future email communications.